AWS solution Architect professionals have talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. To Learn AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional it validates the ability to design, deploy, and evaluate applications on AWS within diverse, complex requirements.
AWS Solutions Architect – professional is an advanced course to designing and deploying complex cloud architecture on AWS.
This course is specifically designed for the aspirants who intend to gain advanced skills for AWS Cloud and wish to crack "AWS Solutions Architect - Professional" level certification. One of the prerequisites for the course is the candidate's prior understanding of the core AWS services. We strongly recommend befourse starting this course candidates must have to learn AWS solution architect associate program or have working knowledge with AWS Cloud.
You will get 100% job Assurance and life time e-placement support
classed taken by globally certified trainers
You will get 3 year Dedicated placement support
Courses are globally recognized & accredited
Domain 1: Design for Organizational Complexity
- 1.1 Determine cross-account authentication and access strategy for complex organizations.
- Analyze the organizational structure
- Evaluate the current authentication infrastructure
- Analyze the AWS resources at an account level
- Determine an auditing strategy for authentication and access
- 1.2 Determine how to design networks for complex organizations.
- 1.3 Determine how to design a multi-account AWS environment for complex organizations.
Domain 2: Design for New Solutions
- 2.1 Determine security requirements and controls when designing and implementing a solution.
- Implement infrastructure as code
- Determine prevention controls for large-scale web applications
- Determine roles and responsibilities of applications
- Determine a secure method to manage credentials for the solutions/applications
- Enable detection controls and security services for large-scale applications
- Enforce host and network security boundaries
- Enable encryption in transit and at rest
- 2.2 Determine a solution design and implementation strategy to meet reliability requirements
- 2.3 Determine a solution design to ensure business continuity
- 2.4 Determine a solution design to meet performance objectives
- 2.5 Determine a deployment strategy to meet business requirements when designing and implementing a solution.
Domain 3: Migration Planning
- 3.1 Select existing workloads and processes for potential migration to the cloud.
- 3.2 Select migration tools and/or services for new and migrated solutions based on detailed AWS knowledge.
- 3.3 Determine a new cloud architecture for an existing solution.
- 3.4 Determine a strategy for migrating existing on-premises workloads to the cloud
Domain 4: Cost Control
- 4.1 Select a cost-effective pricing model for a solution
- 4.2 Determine which controls to design and implement that will ensure cost optimization.
- Determine an AWS-generated cost allocation tags strategy that allows mapping cost to business units
- Determine a mechanism to monitor when underutilized resources are present
- Determine a way to manage commonly deployed resources to achieve governance
- Define a way to plan costs that do not exceed the budget amount
Domain 5: Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions
- 5.1 Troubleshoot solutions architectures.
- 5.2 Determine a strategy to improve an existing solution for operational excellence
- 5.3 Determine a strategy to improve the reliability of an existing solution
- 5.4 Determine a strategy to improve the performance of an existing solution.
- 5.5 Determine a strategy to improve the security of an existing solution.
- 5.6 Determine how to improve the deployment of an existing solution
Compute and Containers Services:
- AWS Batch
- Amazon EC2
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS)
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS)
- Elastic Load Balancing
- AWS Fargate
- AWS Lambda
- Amazon Lightsail
- AWS Outposts
- Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR)
Management and governance:
- AWS Auto Scaling
- AWS Backup
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS CloudTrail
- Amazon CloudWatch
- AWS Compute Optimizer
- AWS Config
- AWS Control Tower
- Amazon EventBridge
- AWS License Manager
- AWS Organizations
- AWS Resource Access Manager
- AWS Service Catalog
- AWS Systems Manager
- AWS Trusted Advisor
- AWS Well-Architected Tool
Networking and content delivery:
Security, identity, and compliance:
- AWS Artifact
- AWS Certificate Manager (ACM)
- Amazon Cognito
- AWS Directory Service
- Amazon GuardDuty
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Inspector
- AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS)
- Amazon Macie
- AWS Resource
- Access Manager
- AWS Secrets Manager
- AWS Security Hub
- AWS Shield
- AWS Single Sign-On
- AWS WAF